Friday 6 June 2008

This morning's gift


This beautiful photo, currently featured on Utata (and taken in one of my favourite places, the Cambridge University Botanic Garden), led me to the work of a terrific photographer.

On a bleakish morning, a browse around her Flickr photostream reminded me of quite a few of the reasons I find life worth living.

Hard to mention favourites, I love so much: more from the Botanic Garden, still lives, her lovely portraits for the 100 Strangers project.

Thank you, Karen!



Jade Vine by mmechinita

3 comments:

Lucy said...

(o)

Rosie said...

great find

Anonymous said...

Speaking of this days gift - have you seen Botany photo of the day (http://www.ubcbotanicalgarden.org/potd/)? Always something to learn, often beautiful photography and delivered daily to your inbox- whats not to like?

Eva